Archive for lies
If you dont believe Hitler was a satanist I only ask you to watch this video and still believe that.
“…COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 15 (Reuters) – Republican presidential candidate John McCain said on Thursday he believes the Iraq war can be won within four years, leaving a functioning democracy there and allowing most U.S. troops to come home…”
If the American people are stupid enough to elect John “Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Iran” McCain to the White House I hope they remember this prediction because if McCain doesn’t keep his word,and he will not, he should be ousted immediately.
McCain singing “Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Iran.” :
When I heard this today I instantly thought back to his statement about a hundred year war in Iraq and I though “Does McCain really think we don’t remember?” I guess he does.”Is he to arrogant to know most informed people will see right through this prediction?” I guess he is.
McCain is just fine with our troops being in Iraq for 100 Years:
So in closing for Gods sake people don’t believe the Bullshit coming from Obama and most certainly not the Ultra Bullshit coming from McCain,Vote Third party or don’t vote at all.
Did Osama really choose to name his terror network after potty humor or was it a computer database he used to chat with his CIA handlers?
The origins of the name “Al-Qaeda,” and its real arabic connotations prove that every time the Bush administration, Fox News, or any individual who cites the threat of “Al-Qaeda,” as a mandate for war and domestic authoritarianism, they are propagating the myth that such a group ever existed.
An organization by the name of “Al-Qaeda” does not exist and has never existed outside a falsely coined collective term for offshoot loose knit terror cells, the majority of which are guided by the Pakistani ISI, Mossad, the Saudis, MI6 and the CIA, that were created in response to America’s actions after 9/11 – as the recent NIE report shows.
According to the BBC documentary The Power of Nightmares , the infamous footage of Bin Laden marching around with armed soldiers was a ruse on the part of Osama himself, graciously propagated by the lapdog press, in which actors were hired off the streets, given uniforms and guns and told to look aggressive.
Note the video states Bin Laden only took on the Al-Qaeda mantle post-9/11 after the U.S. government began parroting the term. The only error is the now debunked myth that 9/11 was carried out by “Al-Qaeda.”
So if the group doesn’t exist, where did the name come from?
You have heard before that “Al-Qaeda” roughly translates into “the base,” but were you aware that “Ana raicha Al Qaeda” is arabic colloquial for “I’m going to the toilet”?
Would hardened terrorists hell bent on the destruction of the west name their organization after a euphemism for taking a shit?
The truth about where the name “Al-Qaeda” originated explains why no would-be fundamentalist suicide martyr could have been involved in its creation.
Former Leader of the House of Commons Robin Cook, who admirably resigned in protest of the 2003 Iraq invasion, penned a piece in the London Guardian shortly before his death that shed light on the true genesis of the name.
“Al-Qaida,” states Cook, “literally “the database”, was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.”
Former French Military Intelligence official Pierre Henry Bunel expands , noting that “Al-Qaeda,” was an early form of intranet, which was used by Islamic nations and influential families to communicate with each other. It was also used by the “American agent,” Osama bin Laden to send coded or covert messages back to his CIA handlers from Afghanistan.
It’s worthy to conclude with Bunel’s assertion that “Al-Qaeda” as an organization is about as genuine as George W. Bush’s Texas brush clearing cowboy image.
“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the ‘TV watcher’ to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.”
(illuminazi who I described as a disinfo agent in an earlier blog has changed his name to siriusAhole on the infowars network but his tactics continue.He is constently refering to this document to prove that Chrisitianity is false but it is painfully clear to any sane person that it is a hoax read this blog and see for yourself.)
This book is the work of “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier who was born in Bülach, Switzerland in 1937. His rather obvious Biblical hoax has all the usual characteristics: no manuscript is available, the text only exists in modern translations, the “find story” is unlikely, and it contains anachronisms and obvious “prophecies after the event”. I find it interesting because it’s such a typical and predictable late-20th century Biblical hoax.
Meier makes extensive use of conspiracy theories to explain away the “holes in the script” — see “Hoax Characteristics”. Apparently, the conspiracy in this case consists of powerful Jewish and Christian leaders who are able to control police forces in the Middle East, as well as the Israeli army. The Mossad (Israeli intelligence) are part of it, capable of assassinating people anywhere on the Earth without leaving a trace. And so on.
Meier and his followers insist on misspelling “Immanuel” with an initial J instead of an I. The stated reason is that he was commanded to do so by space aliens. In my text, I refer to the manuscript as “TJ”.
The manuscript is said to have been found in 1963 by a “Greek catholic priest” (the terminology is uncertain, it might mean an Orthodox priest, or perhaps a Uniate, i.e. Eastern rite but Roman Catholic allegiance, I don’t know which) by the name Rashid. It was found in a hidden cave. Meier claims to have visited the cave with his friend Rashid. The two friends excavated it and found evidence supporting the genuineness of the manuscript. The manuscript consisted of four scrolls written in Aramaic. Rashid translated most of the text, which took until 1974. During the work, Rashid was persecuted by “the church” and Jews who were out to stop the publication of the manuscript. He was forced to flee from Jerusalem to Lebanon. The Palestinian refugee camp where he lived with his family was then subjected to a massive attack by Israeli military forces. The scrolls were taken by the Israelis and probably burned. Rashid found shelter in Bagdad, where he was subsequently assassinated by Israeli agents in 1977.
Some questions are pertinent to this find story:
- The location of the cave is not given. Why?
- Why are there no records of the alleged excavation, and no information about what finds were made and how (in what scientific way) they supported the genuineness of the alleged scrolls?
- Why are we not given any information about Rashid? What was his full name? Where was he ordained? Under which bishop did he serve as a priest? The churches keep records which should verify at least that he existed.
- The letter from Rashid speaks of him travelling with his family. Where are they today? They ought to be able to verify some of the information about him.
- At which university did Rashid learn Aramaic? Universities keep records, so we should be able to verify not only that Rashid existed but also what subjects he studied.
- How did Rashid get to know Eduard Meier? Why did he select Meier and no-one else as his coworker in the manuscript publishing?
- Since he had the scrolls for 11 years, why did he not make a single photograph or xerox copy of them?
- How did “the church” and the Jews find out about his manuscript find?
- How could the “church” or the Jews know that the scrolls contained material that would be damaging to their religions, when not an iota of the material had been published and the only two people who had seen the scrolls were Rashid and Meier?
- Is it consistent with what we know of church and Israeli behaviour in other cases when faced with other manuscript finds, that they try to suppress them or murder the finders?
The answer to all these questions is simple and obvious. The cave, Rashid and the scrolls never existed.
According to the accompanying information, the document was written by Judas Iskarioth, the only true disciple of Jesus. All the Biblical gospels are fakes, censored to fit in with church dogma. The first of these forgeries is the gospel of Matthew, which is an altered version of Meier’s scrolls. In reality, this means that Meier has simply re-written the gospel of St Matthew to fit his own ideas. He borrows freely from other hoaxes and his own special contribution is the information that the events in Jesus’ life were orchestrated by aliens from another planet.
The text has a clear anti-Christian leaning, denying most of the central Christian teachings and putting words to that effect in Jesus’ mouth. This is even more outspoken in Meier’s own commentary to the text, where he expresses abject hate for the Christian religion, accusing churches of being power-hungry, ruthless, loveless, bloodthirsty oppressors. In Meier’s opinion, the purpose of the Bible isto hide the real truth about Jesus and fool people into obedience for ecclesiastical authorities, whereas the real Jesus was the son of a human woman and a space alien. Several passages in the text are obviously intended to explain away certain Christian ideas, e.g. the story of Saulus and his conversion which is dealt with at length in this “original gospel” whereas the story actually belongs in the Acts of the Apostles, written by Luke. Other characteristics of the text are also typical for hoaxes, e.g.
- Jesus travelled to India before his work in Palestine.
- Jesus did not die on the cross.
- After fleeing the grave, Jesus again travelled to India.
- The Essenes are said to be a secret order. (Here, they seek to enroll Jesus who declines to join.)
- Jesus preaches reincarnation.
There are plenty of anachronisms, e.g.
- “The laws of nature”, a concept formulated in renaissance times.
- “The horn-bearing kings” denotes the peoples of Scandinavia, later Vikings — who did not wear horns at all.
- “Five hundred million” and other large numbers occur; ancient texts never mention such large numbers, anything beyond a hundred thousand or so is “a myriad” or “countless as the stars”.
- The appearance of Muhammed is predicted, by name. He will appear in 500 years from now, says Jesus. This is radically different from all OT and NT prophecies which are never that precise. The prophecies about Jesus, for instance, do not say anything about the time distance from the prophecy to its fulfillment, nor do they give his name or address. Clearly, this is a prophecy after the event.
- Other prophecies after the event are abundant, e.g. the Second World War and bomb planes.
Any further analysis of the TJ text is quite superfluous. Even a cursory glance reveals that it has all the characteristics of a hoax, and wherever a more in-depth analysis is attempted, the forgery merely becomes more obvious. However, if you want some fun, do look at the next subject too, where retired professor Jim Deardorff tries to prove that TJ is a genuine manuscript, and fails in a rather spectacular way!